From Happy Rainy Days, this waterproof and windproof jacket will keep you dry and looking good. Also great everyday wear.
- made of fully waterproof and breathable fabric (see below for tech specs)
- 100% cotton lining for extra comfort
- Gathered rear waistband for a tailored, more ‘feminine fit’
- Zip up front with additional popper fastening overlay
- Taped seams to keep you dry
- Extra close-fit cuff to stop rain going up your arm
- Removable and adjustable hood which can also be stored in the collar (zip fastener)
- Two front zip up pockets
Originally designed with cyclists in mind the sleeves are longer in length so that your arms remain covered when reaching out to handlebars. If you do not intend to use the jackets for cycling you may wish to check the arm length measurements below to check the arms are a suitable length for you.
Outer shell is 100% waterproof coated nylon. The material is resistant to a water pressure of 5000mm – that’s quite a lot of heavy rain! Technically speaking, this is industry standard for quality mid range waterproof clothing. It’s also fully breathable for active types who want to cycle, walk or chase the dog up the beach. (Another technical bit: breathability rate of 5000g/m2/24hrs).
Found this garment cheaper? Contact us about Price Match
Available in sizes XS (approx UK size 6-8), S (8-10), M(10-12), L (12-14), XL (14-16), XXL (16-18) for garment measurement details take a look at the table below: